Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Winners For Sketch 149

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Rita has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Stef of Perry Papercrafts

So many wonderful entries this week!  Wow!  It was almost impossible to pick just one winner, but I finally settled on Stef's beautiful card.  I love her gorgeous flowers and clean design.  The twine and sequins are the perfect embellishments.  Congrats, Stef, you are the Queen of Clean this week!



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Linda!


3 comments:

Stef Perry said...

Wow thank you so much for making me the Queen of Clean!! And congrats to all the other winners!

Dawn Easton said...

OH goodness, Linda! Thank you for choosing my card! I had a lot of fun creating it for this sketch!

Kathryn Mangelsdorf said...

Narelle, thanks for your lovely comments on my card.